The R EXHC and RZ EXHC are built on a solid construction with external arm support for use in ATEX environments and available in 100, 125, 160 and 200mm hose dimensions. The R EXHC and RZ EXHC are constructed with secure brackets and a conical hood in stainless steel, flexible conductive PVC hose and gas spring in stainless steel that balances the arms weight. The R EXHC and RZ EXHC comes with wall bracket as standard, ceiling brackets are available.
Potentially explosive areas or premises are classed in zones according to how often an explosive atmosphere occurs and how long it lasts. The individual in charge of the operation is responsible for the risk area being classified.
The classification must be carried out by persons who are knowledgeable about the properties of the flammable products, the process as well as the equipment. The classification can take place in consultation with safety and electrical engineers and also process technicians.
Zone 0 and Zone 20
Areas where an explosive atmosphere is present continuously for long periods or frequently.
Zone 1 and Zone 21
Areas where an explosive atmosphere is likely to occur in normal operation.
Zone 2 and Zone 22
Areas where an explosive atmosphere is not likely to occur in normal operation but if it does occur will only be for a short duration.
Technical data hose EX
- Properties - Conductive hose with steel helix R <104 Ω
- Temperature range - +10°C ll +50°C
- Plastic components PA, PP14%GL conductive
- Aluminium details - Powder coated in conductive paint.
- Steel details - Powder coated in conductive paint.
- Stainless steel details - Hood plate in stainless steel EN 1.4436.
- Gas springs in stainless steel